Sunday, June 07, 2009

New Additions!

I've added Dan Dorman's iconoclastic film blog, "Cinema is Dead" to my blog list on the left. Please see Dan's obituary on David Carradine. I gave him my best insight, and he manages to work it into a tribute to the man that acknowledges his bizarre ending.

I've also added what seems to be the definitive GI Joe fan site online: Hisstank.com. You can get news on GI joe in all incarnations and all media here. This should help keep you updated on the impending GI Joe armaggeddon: the August 7th release of the live-action feature film. It's looking dismal...

And, somehow and miraculously, I've managed to pick up a fourth "follower." Well, keep signing up, folks. It really strokes my ego. I notice his interest is in martial arts blogs, which indicates to me that I should start drafting more martial arts related posts. I've slacked off; sorry.

1 comment:

Dan Dorman said...

"iconoclastic"...thanks, man...I'm touched...

sniffle, sniffle.