Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Share My Pain II

I couldn't explain why to save my life, but this has been stuck in my head for days:

Charles in Charge by Timothy Thompson - Charles in Charge Lyrics
New boy in the neighborhood
Lives downstairs and it is understood.
He’s there just to take good care of me, Like he’s one of the family.

Charles in Charge
Of our days and our nights
Charles in Charge
Of our wrongs and our rights

And I sing, I want, I want Charge in Charge of me.

Charles in Charge
Of our days and our nights
Charles in Charge
Of our wrongs and our rights
And I sing, I want, I want Charge in Charge of me.

I know, but a few shots of Tequila will make it go away...
Eventually.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for asking about the Dark Angels!

The Mighty Dark Angels Chapter of the Adeptus Astartes only induct the fiercest of male warriors as Space Marines.

These selectees undergo brutal training in the use of the Holy Bolter and Sacred Chainsword. They endure the gene-therapy and advanced surgery to implant the gene-seed and supplemental organs that will turn them into superhuman warriors. They are educated in the traditions of the Chapter and the tactical dictates of the Codes Astartes through intense psycho-conditioning.

The Mysterious Dark Angels are among the most enigmatic and solitary of the first founding Chapters and seem to follow an agenda guarded from prying eyes. The Inquisition has investigated the rumors swirling around the Dark Angels, especially their hushed use of the term "Unforgiven" to reference themselves.

For more on the Dark Angels, visit: http://us.games-workshop.com/games/40k/spacemarines/catalog/darkangels