Sunday, January 27, 2008

A few of my Lilliputian Friends...


















These are some of my Black Templar Space Marines. Every last one of them was painstakingly hand painted by yours truly.
In the future, I'll post pics of my small Sisters of Battle, Grey Knights, and White Scars armies, plus some of my one-off units.
My project this year is a full company-sized Imperial Fists Space Marines force themed for siege warfare. So far, I've got my Captain Lysander, Librarian in Terminator armor, a Dreadnought, and a tactical squad painted. Maybe I'll post works in progress...
Man does not live on Martial Arts alone...







1 comment:

rednekkninja said...

Yur last comment there jrf is so tru. Ah like sum a the fyner thins in life. A cold beer and varmint in mah sights. An' a woman reloaden fur me.