Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Next Project

I have been planning a new WH40K army for a couple of months now. My previous army was Black Templars, and with a name like that, it is no surprise that their armor was mostly black. I plan on going the opposite route this time and do a White Scars army.

The White Scars have a couple of interesting quirks. Their background is based on the Mongol hordes. Instead of fighting on horseback, the White Scars fight mostly from motorcycles. And, of course, white is the major color in their livery. There are very few actual White Scars models, which means I have to do a little converting to get the full "We live in the saddle" effect for the army.

Unfortunately, I was waylaid by th need to effect some (minor) roof repairs. So my timetable to get started on this project has "slipped" and I probably won't get to it until early Fall. I'm thinking this might be a good opportunity to learn how to actually post my own pictures and not just ones I've stolen off the web. So stay tuned for work in progress pictures of this project.


1 comment:

Matt said...

I have no idea what you're talking about.