Sunday, March 16, 2008

More Fight Science Episodes...

Special Ops

I've heard of Stewart Smith, a Navy SEAL, before... But they must've dug up Snake Eyes himself for this participant...

A classified identity? Whoa! How'd they find him in the first place?

Fighting Back

Stairwell Attack

Here's some potential Bullshido, let's see what happens when former Navy SEAL Chris Carraci is introduced to a Taser...

Now that the Taser is over, let's go get a drink. Yeah, that's realistic... Who's dumb enough to mess with someone who looks like Bas Ruttan? (Just kidding, I don't think Bas is the point of this.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jrf-

thanx for outing me on the fight science web site great teacher. you always find and speak to me. i was tired of dressing in those weird clothes. more on that later. not much new to report of my training other than i have been studying the touchless knockout techniques of sensei dillman and am currently working on the "roof of the mouth reversal" technique (see sensei dillman on you tube).

i have however many adventures to tell you about , and will another time. i must prepare for work. i have landed a job as a sushi chef in a japanese steak house owned by two brothers in my neighborhood. one is indian ( dot type not cleveland type) and the other is from peru. thier mother and father, mr. and mrs. mc mahon adopted them as babies (the brothers were babies not them).
anyway, the mc mahon brothers, angus and robert (my bosses), are very kind to me because of my martial arts prowess. they study sensei dillmans techniques as well. i have impressed them and they are teaching me how to be a sushi chef at their resurant.

until i get a moment dear teacher.... forgive me.

gene simmons (no relation)

jrf said...

Touchless knockout! That's friggin' awesome! Next, I'd like you to work on touchless sushi cutting. That should save you time in sharpening your knives...