Sunday, September 18, 2005

Tara Reid, or "Love is a Burning Thing"

Tara Reid is like that girl in high school who everyone seemed to "know."
Is it any wonder that I fended off two virus attacks just searching for pictures of her?
The polits thig, I suppose would not to say anything, if I can't say something nice -- but she makes no effort to treat herself with respect, so why should we?
Well, the most charitable thing I can say is: Tara is just a convenient scapegoat to teach this moral
Protect Your Reputation; it's the only thing that's truly yours.


Go on -- look all you want. She wants the attention.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you didn't use any current ab exposing photos. Her midriff now looks surprisingly like mine.

Anonymous said...

The Clap is nothing to Clap about!

Holy Mother Eph said...

"she makes no effort to treat herself with respect, so why should we?"...that is just awful. BTW...what is with all the hoochie pictures lately. Your sight is turning into a tool box lid. I know you said earlier that you don't have much time lately, and maybe it's easy to post a bunch of dirty pictures. I just thought I'd say I liked your old stuff better.

jrf said...

You're tough to please.

And while I've been called a tool, I've never been called a toolbox lid. Interesting.

Yeah, yeah. It is easier to post cheesecake. So what. Plus, all the news has been so depressing that I've actually had people thank me in real life for giving them relief from the news.

As for my flippant comment. I have one word: Irony.

I'll leave it to you to sort out the layers on that particular onion.

jrf said...

You're tough to please.

And while I've been called a tool, I've never been called a toolbox lid. Interesting.

Yeah, yeah. It is easier to post cheesecake. So what. Plus, all the news has been so depressing that I've actually had people thank me in real life for giving them relief from the news.

As for my flippant comment. I have one word: Irony.

I'll leave it to you to sort out the layers on that particular onion.